Antique Pair of Armchairs, Edwardian Leather Chairs
Our Stock # LFA-1572
This is a superior antique pair of armchairs, dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Professionally upholstered
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung
- Finished in a quality tan leather hide
- Studded trim
- Walnut frame with lustrous shine and desirable aged patina
- Raised on cabriole front legs and swept rears
- Fan carved knee detail and terminating in pad feet
- Shepherds crook arms displaying good grain detail
- Serpentine front seat rail
- Show back, ideal for centre room placement
Top quality chairs suitable for daily use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World