Antique Pair, Decorative Pouring Jugs, English, Ceramic, Serving Ewer, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7058
This is an antique pair of decorative pouring jugs. An English, ceramic serving ewer in neoclassical taste, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Fascinating jugs with great Roman scenes
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - in very good order
- Shapely ceramic form with slender handles and chamfered pouring spouts
- Deep brown in colour, the ground presented in matte finish with orange over white upper
- Larger in size, the first jug displays a court scene
- Slightly smaller second jug depicts a Roman chariot complete with rider
- Incidental details include small decorative vases and colourful wreathes
- Matching serial numbers to the base read 1-7980 and 2-7980 respectively
This is a highly decorative pair of antique pouring jugs, with appealing matte finish and vibrant colour palettes. Ever-popular neoclassical decoration creates a striking display piece. Delivered polished and ready for the home or collection.
First Jug Width: 15cm (6'')
First Jug Depth: 12.5cm (5'')
First Jug Height: 22cm (8.75'')
Second Jug Width: 13cm (5'')
Second Jug Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Second Jug Height: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World