Antique Oxford Elbow Chair, Victorian, Windsor, Lath Back, Armchair, Elm, c.1850
Our Stock # 18.5592
This is an antique Oxford elbow chair. A Victorian, country kitchen, Windsor, lath back, armchair in elm and beech, dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Super chair in fine order throughout
- Classic, flared lath back, raked for comfort
- Good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Armrests raised on oblique ring turned spindles
- Generous, elm, saddle seat slab displaying grain interest
- Raised on turned legs united by 'H' stretcher
A super example of an antique Windsor armchair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 99cm (39'')
Seat Width: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World