Antique Overmantel Mirror, Victorian, Classical Revival, Wall, Walnut Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5311
This is an antique overmantel mirror. A Victorian classical revival wall mirror in walnut from the late 19th century circa 1880.
- In good proportion and of consistent colour
- Displaying modest classical revival styling
- Later, quality, broad bevel edged, mirror plate in very good order
- Mirror plate flanked by a pair of beautifully turned columns
- Rising through fluted pillars to scrolled capitols
- Crown moulding featuring carved trace to frieze
An attractive overmantel mirror, supplied with fixings ready to hang. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 109cm (43'')
Width at Base: 89cm (35'')
Max Depth: 19.5cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 145cm (57'')
Plate Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Plate Height: 109cm (43'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World