Antique Overmantel Mirror, English Victorian, Classical Revival, Wall Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5012
This is an antique overmantel mirror. A Victorian classical revival wall mirror from the 19th century circa 1880.
- In good proportion with a quality giltwood finish
- Displaying modest classical revival styling
- Later mirror plate in very good order
- Lower, hand carved, scrolled brackets with quadrant detailing
- Rising through an understated, stylised column
- Crown moulding featuring beaded and swag detail
- Central, urn and floral spray appliqué decoration
An attractive overmantel mirror, supplied with fixings ready to hang. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 124cm (48.75'')
Max Depth: 6cm (2.25'')
Max Height: 142cm (56'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.