Antique Overmantel Mirror, English, Rosewood, Glass, Rectangular, Regency, 1820
Our Stock # 18.6822
This is an antique overmantel mirror. An English, Rosewood and glass rectangular mirror, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Generously sized and pleasingly foxed
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Rosewood shows fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Original, silvered mercury mirror plate with desirable light foxing
- Square section corners unite demi-lune columns with gilt gesso decorated capitols
- Mirror bevel finished in bright golden tones, framing the plate with its bright, clear reflection
- Two drop pendent finials adorn the lower corners
- Pair of small brass hanging loops for wall mounting
This is an attractive and desirably foxed antique overmantel mirror. With grand Regency appeal, select Rosewood and the original mirror plate, this is a desirable piece sure to enhance any wall. Delivered polished and ready for the wall.
Max Width: 85.5cm (33.75'')
Max Depth: 5.5cm (2.25'')
Max Height: 56cm (22'')
Mirror Plate Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Mirror Plate Height: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World