Antique Oval Serving Tray, English, Oak, Silver Plate, Tea Platter, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.8082
This is an antique oval serving tray. An English, oak and silver plated 'Sunday best' tea platter, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Delightful example of English oak with striking gallery
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select oak graced with fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Quality silver plate beams against the rich caramel hues
- Oval tray with a pair of ornate, pierced carry handles with foliate motif
- Raised gallery to perimeter with continuous pierced finish
- Engraved octagonal cartouche to centre with vine pattern
- Standing upon a quartet of charming, squat bun feet
This is a delightful antique oval serving tray, with superb oak figuring, dazzling colour and fine craftsmanship for the best of occasions. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Internal Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Internal Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Internal Height: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World