Antique Oval Occasional Table, French, Beech, Etagere, Plant Stand, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.6635
This is an antique oval occasional table. A French, beech etagere or plant stand with marble top, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Appealing oval table with attractive marble top
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Beech shows fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues throughout the wax polish finish
- Rojo Alicante marble in pleasing oval shaped top
- Apron and shoulders dressed with brass ormolu decorative motif
- Galleried lower tier supported by turned legs with brass mounts
- Raised upon an elegant quartet of splayed feet
This is an attractive antique oval occasional table, well suited to use as a hall table or plant stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 79.5cm (31.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World