Antique Ottoman, Victorian, Needlepoint, Tapestry, Storage Chest, Foot Stool
Our Stock # 18.5649
This is an antique ottoman. An English, Victorian, needlepoint tapestry storage chest, foot stool dating to the 19th century, circa 1870.
- Traditional form featuring a trumpet pinched waist
- In good order throughout offering useful storage within
- Mahogany framed that displays well in the moulding at the base
- Riding upon hidden castors within low profile bun feet
- The hinged lid lifts easily and is retained by stays
- The needlepoint tapestry cover has been professionally fitted
- Sewn in 1979 it is in first class order
- Featuring a colourful floral spray on pale ground
- Inside in exceptional condition
A very fine antique ottoman. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World