Antique Ottoman Footstool, Victorian, Walnut, Needlepoint, Tapestry, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5653
This is an antique ottoman footstool. An English, Victorian, walnut, needlepoint tapestry storage chest dating to the 19th century, circa 1860.
- In a gloriously figured walnut with a wax polished finish
- Traditional form featuring a trumpet pinched waist
- Greek key delineation above the lower plinth
- Standing upon shaped, block feet
- The needlepoint tapestry cover features birds and floral detail
- Featuring a brass keyhole and lock, key absent
- The hinged lid lifts easily to access the storage space within
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good order throughout
A super example of an antique ottoman footstool. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World