Antique Ottoman, English, Velour, Dressing, Sewing Stool, Victorian, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.7382
This is an antique ottoman. An English, velour dressing or sewing stool, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Captivating colour and appealing form
- Displays a desirable aged patina - some small marks under close inspection
- Dressed in quality velour upholstery presenting a superb scarlet hue
- Frame and base in mahogany, a rich caramel stock beneath a wax polish finish
- Comfortably stuffed lid opens to reveal the ottoman compartment
- Cobalt blue interior finish a pleasing accompaniment to the exterior
- The dashing concave form accentuated with a rich golden brocade trim
- Standing upon a quartet of squat bun feet
This is a vibrant antique ottoman or dressing stool. Graced with colourful hues and an appealing form, this ottoman is as useful today as it was over 100 years ago. Also suitable for reupholstering to individual taste. Delivered ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World