Antique Original Ship's Wheel, English, Oak, Maritime, Collectable, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6551
This is an antique original ship's wheel. An English, oak maritime collectable helm, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Appealing maritime display piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Solid oak shows fine grain interest and reassuringly heavy at 5.38kg (11.86lb)
- Rich hues and tones throughout
- Eight turned spokes terminating in gently shaped handles
- King spoke decorated with a brass cap
- Brass plate to the facing felloe adds an appealing contrast
- Further brass to be found on the nave cap and centre boss
This is an attractive antique ship's wheel with high interest for the nautical collector or suitable decor for a seaside abode. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Depth: 10cm (4'')
Max Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Handle Length: 9cm (3.5'')
Spindle Diameter: 3cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World