Antique Oriental Coffee Table, Low, Lacquered, Side, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5332
This is an antique oriental coffee table, a low, lacquered side table dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Beautifully decorated with scenes of mountains, caves, rivers and bridges
- Expertly crafted in muted hues on a dark, black ground
- Solidly jointed and in good antique condition
- Raised on cabriole legs united by a serpentine apron
- The frieze punctuated by a series of pierced lozenges
- Decorated with sinuous foliate trace in golden tones
A fine example of an antique oriental coffee table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 100cm (39.25'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 40cm (15.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.