Antique Open Pedestal Desk, English Walnut, W Walker and Sons, London Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5187
This is an antique open pedestal desk, an English, walnut writing table by W. Walker and Sons, London and dating to the late 19th century circa 1870.
- Attractive desk in select walnut displaying mellow tones
- Made by the pre-eminent cabinet maker W Walker & Sons, London
- Panelled show back design – ideal for centre room placement
- Open pedestal design with tapered fluted pillars
- Offering a bracketed lower under-tier
- Raised on square section feet
- A central frieze drawer is flanked by two drawers each side
- The upper drawers fluted and dressed with brass drop handles
- The olive green leather skiver is twin tooled in gold and offers a generous desk space
- The upper right hand drawer stamped 'W Walker & Sons of Bunhill Row, London, EC'
A desirable and attractive desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Kneehole Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Kneehole Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World