Antique Open Pedestal Desk, English, Edwardian, Kneehole, Writing, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5683
This is an antique open pedestal desk, an English, Edwardian single pedestal, kneehole writing table in mahogany dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive caramel tones to the light mahogany
- Grain interest in a lustrous wax polished finish
- In good order throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on slender, tapering, square section legs over brass castors
- Generous work surface at a comfortable height
- Later, inset triple tooled, gold highlighted writing surface
- Attractive crossbanded border and moulded edge detail
- Benefiting from a shaped up-stand to the rear
- Broad, over-knee, frieze drawer over bracketed knee hole
- Featuring a bank of four, graduated, crossbanded, mahogany lined drawers
- Drawers dressed with solid brass drop handles over shaped back plates
- Inset, brass keyhole linings and locks, keys absent
A charming antique, open pedestal desk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106.75cm (42'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Desk Height: 77.5cm (30.5'')
Plus Up-stand: 7cm (2.75'')
Knee Hole Width: 62cm (24.5'')
Knee Hole Height: 63cm (24.75'')
Find out more about Rexine here...
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World