Antique Open Bookcase, English, Victorian, Book Shelves, Oak, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5336
This is an antique open bookcase, an English, Victorian set of book shelves in oak and dating to the late 19th century circa 1890.
- Midsize & practical offering abundant shelf space
- Appealing dark tones to the English oak
- Showing desirable tone and fine quality graining
- Top displays well, finished with a moulded edge detail
- Stout 2 inch thick, triple reeded side panels
- Raised on a chamfered, continuous plinth base
- Three fully adjustable shelves offering an internal depth of 19cm (7.5")
- Quality back panelling in good order throughout
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
Solidly jointed and robust, a versatile bookcase to be welcomed into any location.
Max Width: 114cm (45'')
Max Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Height: 124cm (48.75'')
Internal Shelf Depth: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.