Antique Open Bookcase, English, Victorian, Book Shelves, Oak, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5336
This is an antique open bookcase, an English, Victorian set of book shelves in oak and dating to the late 19th century circa 1890.
- Midsize & practical offering abundant shelf space
- Appealing dark tones to the English oak
- Showing desirable tone and fine quality graining
- Top displays well, finished with a moulded edge detail
- Stout 2 inch thick, triple reeded side panels
- Raised on a chamfered, continuous plinth base
- Three fully adjustable shelves offering an internal depth of 19cm (7.5")
- Quality back panelling in good order throughout
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
Solidly jointed and robust, a versatile bookcase to be welcomed into any location.
Max Width: 114cm (45'')
Max Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Height: 124cm (48.75'')
Internal Shelf Depth: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World