Antique Open Armchair, English, Mahogany, Elbow, Chair, Edwardian
Our Stock # 11.1018
This is an antique open armchair. An English, mahogany elbow chair dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Pleasing armchair with quality textile and lithe form
- Quality order throughout and displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany with rich caramel hues and a contrasting inlay
- Offering a generous seat height of 48cm (19")
- Professionally re-upholstered with a high quality textile
- Deep crimson ground with an eye-catching gold fleur-de-lys pattern
- Cushion bordered with golden brocade for further elegance
- Stick-back rear emphasises the classic appeal
- Standing upon an elegant pair of spade feet with gently curving rear legs
This is a charming antique armchair, with classic appeal and a vibrant seat to enhance an office, lounge or bedroom. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World