Antique Oak Dresser, English, Edwardian in 18th Century Taste, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3431
This is an antique oak dresser, English, Edwardian in the 18th century taste, circa 1910.
- Of quality craftsmanship in thick stocks of oak
- Displaying grain interest and good colour
- In good order throughout with a wax polished finish
- Field panel ends and a tidy back
- A pair of plate rack shelves with boarded back panel
- Attractive shaped sides and pelmet over
- Pair of frieze drawers dressed with turned pulls
- Flanking a central carved rosette detail
- A pair of field panel doors around central frieze panel
- Each decorated with well executed linen fold carving
- Dressed with turned pulls and twist catches
- Inside the space divided in two by dish fronted shelves
A super dresser in very good order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 189cm (74.5'')
Counter Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World