Antique Oak Cupboard, Two Door, English, Panelled, Low Cabinet Edwardian, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5667
This is an antique oak cupboard, a two door, English, panelled low cabinet, Edwardian dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- In fine order throughout
- Select English oak displaying soft honey hues
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on a continuous plinth base
- Four plank top displays well with moulded edge detail
- A pair of quadruple field panel doors feature stop-ended chamfers
- Dressed with an attractive, faceted pull
- Inside offering a single shelf dividing the space in two
A delightful antique oak cupboard with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Max Height: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World