Antique Nest Of Tables, Four Chinoiserie Side Tables, 19th Century, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 11.2939
This is an antique nest of tables, four Chinoiserie ebonised and Japanned side tables from the 19th century, circa 1890.
- Of quality craftsmanship, strongly jointed and robust
- Hand decorated with fine gilt paint detailing throughout
- Depicting oriental scenes of buildings, flora and fauna
- Ebonised with a Japanned lacquer finish
- Attractive shaped top with concave faces and dimpled corners
- Rising from an arched foot through attractive lyre shaped legs
- Featuring a bow form stretcher for stability
- Smooth sliding stacking action
Classic styling and of pleasing proportion, a super nest of tables presented in good antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World