Antique Needlepoint Stretcher, English, Mahogany, Tapestry Frame, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6772
This is an antique needlepoint stretcher. An English, mahogany adjustable tapestry frame, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Adjustable frame ideal for seated or standing use
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues show beneath the wax polish finish
- Up-stands topped with small finials, over gilt foliate medallions
- Tapestry frame with adjustment along the vertical plane
- The frame rotating to standing or seated positions
- Lower stretcher rail with Greek relief pattern
- Raised upon two pairs of slipper feet with carved leaf detail to the knee
This is a fascinating antique needlepoint stretcher, offering decorative and crafting appeal for those of a traditional, creative taste. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for to be enjoyed.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 131.5cm (51.75'')
Bar Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Adjustment: 40cm (15.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World