Antique Music Stool, English, Walnut, Adjustable, Piano, Recital, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7958
This is an antique music stool. An English, walnut adjustable piano recital stool, dating to Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Attractive music stool with adjustable height cushion
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Walnut shows fine grain interest and rich chestnut hues
- Quality upholstery in good order and striking saffron yellow
- Wonderfully tactile, the traditionally stuffed cushion with deep buttoning
- Finished with a tasteful golden brocade trim
- Cushion diameter of 37.5cm (14.75"), sitting above a galleried and decorated frame
- Twist-adjustable riser with a height range of 7cm (2.75")
- The riser mounted within a turned column, united to each leg with stretcher rails
- Column dressed with a charming drop pendant finial
- Four ring-turned knees with gently tapered legs and turned out toes to each corner
- Repository label to the verso for Harris & Norton of Birmingham
This is a delightful antique music stool with great colour and appealing craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Max Depth: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Lower Height: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Raised Height: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World