Antique Music Stool, English, Walnut, Adjustable, Piano Recital, 19th Century
Our Stock # 18.6403
This is an antique music stool. An English, walnut adjustable piano recital stool, dating to the mid-19th century, circa 1850.
- Attractive music stool with adjustable height
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Walnut shows fine grain interest
- Quality upholstery in good order
- Foliate pattern soft-touch fabric in rose hues
- Finished with a matching brocade trim
- Cushion diameter of 35.5cm (14")
- Twist-adjustable riser with a height range of 10cm (4")
- Supported by a carved acanthus podium
- Raised upon scrolled knees with squat, cabriole legs
This is a delightful antique music stool. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Lowered Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Extended Height: 59cm (23.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World