Antique Music Stool, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Piano Seat, Needlepoint c1910
Our Stock # 18.5832
This is an antique music stool. An English, Edwardian, mahogany piano seat finished with a needlepoint tapestry seat cover, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of quality craftsmanship in select mahogany
- Deep russet tones with a wax polished finish
- Good consistent colour with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on elegant cabriole legs all round
- Shaped backrest featuring a pierced, carved splat
- Sinuous armrests rise from the storage seat box
- The hinged seat finished in a geometric needlepoint cloth
- Offering useful, generous locker seat storage for sheet music
- In fine order with matching brocade trim
A superior example of an antique music stool. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World