Antique Music Stand, English, Regency, Adjustable, Rosewood, Lectern Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5164
This is an antique music stand, an English, Regency adjustable, rosewood lectern dating to circa 1820.
- Delightful colour and tone to the rosewood
- Well figured, displaying grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Fully adjustable height and fall angle
- Top with lipped book rest and swivel brass stays
- Tilts on ratcheted adjuster to required angle
- Brass thumb screw holds pillar to desired height
- Attractive turned stem rising from hyperboloid platform
- Standing upon three, low profile, bun feet
A fine example of a period Regency music stand. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Min Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Max Height: 105cm (41.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World