Antique Music Stand, Adjustable Reading Lectern Table, Leveson London, c1900
Our Stock # 18.5569
This is an antique music stand, a two tier, adjustable reading lectern table by Leveson of London. English, Victorian dating to circa 1900.
- Of quality craftsmanship by Leveson and Sons, London
- Walnut platform table and fully adjustable book rest
- Horizontal platform maybe a 'candle shelf' or 'wine table' when chair side
- Anchored in very stable, height adjustable, heavy iron stand
- Book rest features twin swivel page stays
- Sprung height lock to swivel arm
- Ball plate for extensive angle adjustment
- Platform table top offers useful additional space
- Rising stem housed in beautifully decorated shaft
- Anchored in bulbous, foliate decorated base
- Standing upon four splayed legs with lion paw feet
A superb antique music stand with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Min Height: 70.5cm (27.75'')
Platform Width: 35cm (13.75'')
Platform Depth: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Manuscript Stand Front Edge:
Book Rest Width: 35.5cm (14'')
Book Rest Depth: 25cm (9.75'')
Book Rest Max Height: 132cm (52'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World