Antique Music Cabinet, Maggs & Co, Clifton, Edwardian, Mahogany, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5306
This is an antique music cabinet retailed by Maggs & Co. Clifton, an Edwardian chest in mahogany dating to circa 1910.
- Deep russet tones to the select mahogany with a wax polished finish
- Highlighted with boxwood string and crossband details to drawers and up-stand
- Of quality craftsmanship with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- A suite of seven mahogany lined, fall-front, sheet music drawers
- Dressed with circular cast brass loop handles over pressed back plates
- Quality brasswork for a super smooth action
- The top displays well with a stepped edge moulding
- The up-stand in good proportion featuring a crown moulding
- The cabinet standing upon slender cabriole legs with serpentine apron
An attractive antique music cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Plus Upstand: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.