Antique Music Cabinet, Maggs & Co, Clifton, Edwardian, Mahogany, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5306
This is an antique music cabinet retailed by Maggs & Co. Clifton, an Edwardian chest in mahogany dating to circa 1910.
- Deep russet tones to the select mahogany with a wax polished finish
- Highlighted with boxwood string and crossband details to drawers and up-stand
- Of quality craftsmanship with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- A suite of seven mahogany lined, fall-front, sheet music drawers
- Dressed with circular cast brass loop handles over pressed back plates
- Quality brasswork for a super smooth action
- The top displays well with a stepped edge moulding
- The up-stand in good proportion featuring a crown moulding
- The cabinet standing upon slender cabriole legs with serpentine apron
An attractive antique music cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Plus Upstand: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World