Antique Museum Display Cabinet, Bronze Showcase, Collectors Chest, Edmonds c1910
Our Stock # 18.6082
This is an antique museum display cabinet. An English, bronze showcase or collector's storage chest by renowned cabinet makers Edmonds, museum fitters of Birmingham and dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of fine museum quality and generous proportions
- Crafted and stamped by Edmonds, museum fitters of Birmingham
- Fine grain interest and a desirable aged patina with a wax polished finish
- Original glass plate in good order to the sloped lid and three side panels of the display case
- The hinged lid with working lock and key, lifts easily and rests upon quality stays
- The inside lined with a vibrant plum cloth offers generous display space
- A suite of ten drawers, each dressed with an attractive bronze pull and lined lock, keys absent
- Some drawers featuring small labels inscibed with 'open for inspection'
- Offering extensive storage in the wide, deep drawers – well suited to collections, documents or maps
- Raised upon four squat feet
An impressive antique museum display cabinet for the serious collector. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for display.
Max Width: 153cm (60.25'')
Max Depth: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Height: 92.5cm (36.5'')
Minimum Height: 9cm (3.5")
Maximum Height: 14.5cm (5.75")
Maximum Width: 150.5cm (59.25")
Maximum Depth: 71.5cm (28.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World