Antique Mule Chest, Late Georgian c.1800
Our Stock # R0696
This is an antique mule chest dating to the late Georgian period c.1800.
- English oak with an aged patina
- 4 chamfered field panel front with 2 panel sides
- Faux drawer fronts with brass drop handles and lock escutcheons
- Planked lid lifting on later brass hinges
- Working iron lock and key behind brass lock escutcheon
- Raised on stile legs beneath later moulded trim
- Great proportions providing voluminous storage
Solid Joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Height: 89cm (35")
Max Width: 130cm (51")
Max Depth: 61cm (24")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.