Antique Mule Chest, English, Oak, Trunk, 18th Century, Circa 1700
Our Stock # 18.5661
This is an antique mule chest, an English, oak trunk dating to the early 18th century, circa 1700.
- Attractive English oak with good colour and an aged patina
- Three chamfered field panel front over a pair of drawers
- Two panel sides, panelled to the reverse, raised on squat stile feet
- The field panel front displays well with grain interest
- Stiles, rails and muntins with visible pegs for strength
- Panel drawer fronts dressed with later, pierced brass back-plates and drop handles
- Thick, planked lid with moulded edge detail, lifts on iron strap hinges
- Iron lock behind later brass lock escutcheon, key absent
- Great proportions providing voluminous storage
A super antique mule chest with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 123cm (48.5'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World