Antique Mirrored Wardrobe, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Compactum, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5931
This is an antique mirrored wardrobe. An English, Edwardian, mahogany compactum darting to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Select mahogany displays rich, russet hues
- Attractive grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Deep crown moulding decorated with contrasting inlay
- Shaped door with original bevelled mirror plate
- Brass lock escutcheon with reeded drop handle, key present
- Brass rail and hooks provide hanging space
- A pair of cupboard doors with inlaid field frieze sit above a galleried shelf
- A suite of three graduated drawers feature circular reeded drop handles
- Raised upon a continuous plinth base
This is a versatile antique wardrobe with rich mahogany hues. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 147cm (57.75'')
Max Depth: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Height: 209cm (82.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World