Antique Mirrored Side Cabinet, English, Walnut, Marble, Dresser, Victorian, 1850
Our Stock # 18.6878
This is an antique mirrored side cabinet. An English, walnut and marble dresser base, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Grand in form and craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable patina
- Select walnut shows fine grain interest and wonderful rich hues
- Sought after light foxing to original mirror plates
- Alabaster marble surface contrasts superbly against the walnut
- Serpentine, bow front form reflected in the surmount and plinth base
- Each corner decorated with a broad corbel carving
- Pair of mirrored doors open to show generous cabinet with shelf to centre
- Each mirror plate framed by traditional cockbeading, with carved foliage above
- Lightly foxed mirror appearance commensurate with age
- The right-hand drawer dressed with an inset brass-lined lock — key absent
- Raised upon a deep plinth base with sinuously curved corners
This is a striking antique mirrored side cabinet, with bright alabaster marble plinth top. Rich walnut stocks offer superb grain interest and the mirror doors can add depth to the room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 116.5cm (45.75'')
Max Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World