Antique, Metamorphic, Side Table, Lectern, Oak, Library, Reading Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5623
This is an antique metamorphic side table lectern, an English, Victorian, oak library reading table dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1860.
- English oak with a deep, warm russet hue
- Grain interest, wisps of medullary rays and a desirable aged patina
- Extremely versatile and of quality craftsmanship
- On a stout brass column, the top rotates, slides, rises and tilts into multiple configurations
- Ideal as a side table, reading table, music stand or lectern
- Benefiting from a removable document lip to hold papers when tilted
- Raised on baluster turned legs united by a three-quarter stretcher
- Riding upon the original ceramic castors
Rare to find such an antique metamorphic side table lectern. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Min Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Height: 113cm (44.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World