Antique Merchant's Tool Chest, Canadian, Mahogany, Trunk, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6527
This is an antique merchant's tool chest. A Canadian, mahogany trunk, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Well aged, fascinating chest
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Mellow caramel hues throughout
- Stout lid opens on internal brass hinges
- Braced with a trio of pegged stiles
- Decorated with stencil and hand-written details for R.C.S. New Brunswick
- Trunk dressed with cast iron latch and drop handles over large, shaped backs
This is an attractive, time served antique merchant's trunk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81cm (32'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 33cm (13'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World