Antique Medical Consultant's Bench, English, Leather, Oak, Massage, Table, 1910
Our Stock # 18.7727
This is an antique medical consultant's bench with stirrups. An English, leather over oak massage or beauty treatment table, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinating adjustable treatment table from the early 20th century
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Striking red leather dressed over a comfortably stuffed cushion
- The leather pleasingly tanned and accentuated with press stud trim
- Adjustable head rest for ease of comfort
- Pair of sliding stirrups to the end for taller clients
- Standing upon tall square section legs of slightly tapering form
This is a distinctive antique medical consultant's bench, with an eye-catching leather finish and useful adjustable back rest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the use.
Max Width: 61.5cm (24.25'')
Max Depth: 180cm (70.75'')
Max Height: 79.5cm (31.25'')
Fully Extended Width: 61.5cm (24.25'')
Fully Extended Depth: 228.5cm (90'')
Fully Extended Height: 116.5cm (45.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World