Antique Marble Chess Table, English, Mahogany, Game Board, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.6876
This is an antique marble chess table. An English, Sienna marble top over a mahogany frame with inset game board, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Eye-catching chess table with cool, natural finish
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Sienna marble top in mellow golden hues
- Select mahogany table frame shows fine grain interest and rich russet hues
- Generously sized chess board at a size of 35.5cm square (14")
- Inlaid with contrasting black galaxy marble and deep cherry red
- Heavy top resting upon the table frame - the top could be moved to the garden on a warm day
- Standing upon four tapered square-cut legs
This is an attractive antique marble chess table, with superb marble interest and pleasing colouration. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 57cm (22.5'')
Chess Board Width: 35.5cm (14'')
Chess Board Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World