Antique Mail Trunk, English, Pine, Steamer, Carriage Chest, Edwardian, C.1905
Our Stock # 18.6271
This is an antique mail trunk. An English, pine steamer carriage chest dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1905.
- Rich tones with original appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Original painted pine in attractive Oxford Green
- Naked pine interior displays light golden hues
- Lid opens on internal strap hinges, with supporting chain
- Engraved brass plaque to the top reads I.E.M.E. 1909/2/4
- Discrete crown emblem decorates the front, beneath an inset iron lock, key absent
- Each side dressed with elaborate foliate drop handles
This is an antique mail chest with period Edwardian chic. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 83cm (32.75'')
Max Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World