Antique Lowboy, Victorian Hall Table, English Oak c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1602
This is a charming, country, antique lowboy dating to the Victorian period c.1850.
- In English oak with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Three plank top displaying good grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Canted corners and a rounded edge detail softening the look
- Raised on stout turned legs that have acquired a natural gait
- Terminating in attractive pad feet to all corners
- Useful height at 69cm, 27.25 inches
- A pair of dovetailed, frieze drawers feature brass keyhole escutcheons
- Dressed with elaborately cast swan neck drop handles
- A shaped apron dressing the front
An honest piece of English country furniture. Solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.