Antique Lowboy, Victorian Hall Table, English Oak c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1602
This is a charming, country, antique lowboy dating to the Victorian period c.1850.
- In English oak with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
- Three plank top displaying good grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Canted corners and a rounded edge detail softening the look
- Raised on stout turned legs that have acquired a natural gait
- Terminating in attractive pad feet to all corners
- Useful height at 69cm, 27.25 inches
- A pair of dovetailed, frieze drawers feature brass keyhole escutcheons
- Dressed with elaborately cast swan neck drop handles
- A shaped apron dressing the front
An honest piece of English country furniture. Solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World