Antique Lowboy, Scottish, Oak, Occasional, Side Table, Georgian, Circa 1760
Our Stock # 18.6407
This is an antique lowboy. A Scottish, oak occasional or side table, dating to the Georgian period, circa 1760.
- Attractive, carved lowboy
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak with dark hues and fine grain interest
- Good consistent colour to the wax polish finish
- Broad top shows wonderful character - smooth from decades of waxing
- Front frieze drawer benefits from blind fretwork carving
- Dressed with brass drop handles with circular backplates
- Shaped, scroll front apron with further fretwork
- Scrolled scalloped ends decorate each end
- Kneehole height 39.5cm (15.5")
- Raised upon tapered front legs with square section legs to rear
This is an elegant and appealing antique lowboy. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 75cm (29.5'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 62cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World