Antique Lowboy, English, Late Victorian, Oak Table, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5460
This is an antique lowboy, an English, late Victorian, oak table dating to c.1900.
- Attractive golden hues to the wax polished oak
- Good, consistent colour and grain interest throughout
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays
- The top shows well with a moulded edge detail and corner arcs
- Over a suite of three, oak lined drawers, the centre with keyhole, key absent
- Dressed with drop handles over pierced batwing back-plates
- Decorated with a sinuous, serpentine apron to the front
- Raised on a full compliment of cabriole legs
- Terminating in delightful blocked pad feet
A good example with smooth running drawers. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91cm (35.75'')
Max Depth: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World