Antique Lowboy, English, Late Victorian, Mahogany Table, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3479
This is an antique lowboy, an English, late Victorian, mahogany table dating to c.1900.
- Attractive deep russet hues to the wax polished mahogany
- Displaying good, consistent colour and grain interest throughout
- The top features flamed graining, finished with a moulded edge detail
- Over a suite of three, cock-beaded drawers
- Dressed with drop handles over solid brass batwing back-plates
- A sinuous, serpentine apron to the front with arched detail to the sides
- Raised on a full compliment of cabriole legs
- Terminating in well executed claw and ball feet
A good example with smooth running drawers. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76cm (30'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World