Antique Lowboy, English, Late Victorian, Mahogany Table, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3479
This is an antique lowboy, an English, late Victorian, mahogany table dating to c.1900.
- Attractive deep russet hues to the wax polished mahogany
- Displaying good, consistent colour and grain interest throughout
- The top features flamed graining, finished with a moulded edge detail
- Over a suite of three, cock-beaded drawers
- Dressed with drop handles over solid brass batwing back-plates
- A sinuous, serpentine apron to the front with arched detail to the sides
- Raised on a full compliment of cabriole legs
- Terminating in well executed claw and ball feet
A good example with smooth running drawers. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76cm (30'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.