Antique Lowboy, English, Georgian, Oak, Side Table, 18th Century Circa 1780
Our Stock # 18.5622
This is an antique lowboy, an English, late Georgian, oak table dating to the late 18th century, circa 1780.
- Attractive golden hues to the wax polished oak
- Good, consistent colour and grain interest throughout
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays
- The top shows well with a moulded edge detail
- Over a suite of three, oak lined drawers
- Dressed with the original swan neck handles over circular plates
- Decorated with a sinuous, serpentine apron to the front
- Raised on a full compliment of cabriole legs
- Terminating in delightful blocked pad feet
A very nice example of an antique lowboy. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81.5cm (32'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World