Antique Lowboy, Early Georgian Mahogany c.1720
Our Stock # 10.1325
This is an appealing antique lowboy dating to the early 18th century circa 1720.
- Mahogany with an aged patina and contrasting decoration
- Raised on stout, straight square section legs with chamfered inner corners
- Legs and top decorated with reciprocating rosette motif
- Modestly bracketed to front and sides beneath drawer section
- Drawers arranged in a '2 over 1' configuration
- Oak lined drawers with fine, hand cut dovetail joints
- Decorated with contrasting banded border with foliate design
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles on hexagonal plates
An attractive piece ideal as a lamp or hall table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81cm (32'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 81cm (32'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World