Antique Lowboy, Early Georgian Mahogany c.1720
Our Stock # LFA-1325
This is an appealing antique lowboy dating to the early 18th century circa 1720.
- Mahogany with an aged patina and contrasting decoration
- Raised on stout, straight square section legs with chamfered inner corners
- Legs and top decorated with reciprocating rosette motif
- Modestly bracketed to front and sides beneath drawer section
- Drawers arranged in a '2 over 1' configuration
- Oak lined drawers with fine, hand cut dovetail joints
- Decorated with contrasting banded border with foliate design
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles on hexagonal plates
An attractive piece ideal as a lamp or hall table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81cm (32'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 81cm (32'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.