Antique Louis XV Revival Salon Chairs, French, Giltwood, Cane, C19th, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5601
This is a pair of antique Louis XV revival salon chairs. Two French, giltwood and cane chairs dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- A pair of delightful salon chairs
- Attractively finished with cane seat and back panels
- Carved detail to the shaped framework
- Cane in good order throughout
- Sturdy giltwood frames with solid joints
- Ovular, dished backrests for comfort
- Carved foliate scroll detail framing the cane
- Serpentine seat rail decorated with carved interest
- Cane seat panels in good order
- Slender cabriole legs with carved knees
- Standing upon appealing scrolled toes
An attractive pair of antique elbow chairs displaying a delightful aged patina. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 87cm (34.25'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World