Antique Linen Press, French, Walnut, Wardrobe, Hanging Rail, Late 19th Century
Our Stock # 18.6186
This is an antique linen press. A French, walnut wardrobe with hanging rail and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Classic proportion and continental elan
- Displays a desirable aged patina and lustre
- Select walnut shows wonderful grain interest
- Rich caramel hues throughout
- Arranged in a pair of field panel doors over a deep, central drawer
- Door dressed with a brass lock escutcheon
- Single throw lock mechanism, key present
- Second door secured by a pair of slide levers
- Press features an adjustable linen tray, graduated in five positions
- Brass hanging rail adds further versatility
- Drawer dressed with a pair of brass drop handles and a central lock escutcheon
- Standing upon a plinth base with shaped front apron
This is an attractive antique linen press, resplendent in walnut and with versatile interior appointment. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 142cm (56'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 207cm (81.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World