Antique Library Table, English, Flame Mahogany, Sofa, Regency Period, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.6737
This is an antique library table. An English, flame mahogany sofa table, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Superb, eye-catching sofa table
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select flame mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich flame hues to the wax polish finish
- Arranged as a pair of drawers
- Frieze front panels with concave lower edge
- Drawers resplendent with dovetail joints and contrasting linings
- Raised upon stout, tapered baluster supports over acanthus bulbs
- Carved cabriole knees with foliate motif, united by a turned stretcher
- Riding upon a set of four brass castors beneath scrolled toes
This is an attractive antique library table with fine flame mahogany figuring. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122.5cm (48.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Kneehole height: 60.5cm (23.75")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World