Antique Ladies Country Day Case, English, Crocodile, Suitcase, Edwards and Sons
Our Stock # 18.8532
This is an antique ladies country day case. An English, crocodile suitcase by Edwards & Sons, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Dashing case, petite in form and of superb quality
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Richly tanned crocodile skin in a striking deep russet hue
- Contrasting saffron yellow stitching to edges
- Wonderfully tactile throughout and of superior finish
- Stout carry handle to leading edge set upon brass mounts
- Dressed with sliding clasps with through locks — in working order, key present
- Case opens upon leather stays to reveal the clean interior
- Caramel hues to the quality silk cotton lining, some slight loss present
- Maker's mark and royal warrant present, reads 'Edward & Sons, 161 Regent Street
This is a fascinating antique ladies country day case, with a delectable appearance and of usefully petite proportion. Of superb quality, delivered ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Interior Width: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Interior Depth: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Interior Height: 14cm (5.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World