Antique Kneehole Desk, Victorian Knee Hole c.1870
Our Stock # LFA-1558
This is an antique kneehole desk, late 19th century, Victorian in the Georgian taste, c.1870.
- Crafted in quality mahogany with grain interest, good colour and an aged patina
- Raised on classic, Georgian inspired, bracket feet
- Recessed central cupboard with working lock and key
- Flanked by pairs of deep, square drawers
- Beneath single, full width, frieze drawer
- Dressed with circular loop handles over pressed brass plates
- All drawers cock-beaded featuring hand dovetailed joints and paper linings
An attractive piece in fine order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76.5cm (30'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.