Antique Jardiniere, French Galleried Marble Stand, c.1850
Our Stock # LFA-1600
This is a stunning antique jardiniere, French, second empire dating to circa 1850.
- Raised on classic out-swept, tapering legs
- United by burr walnut lower tier
- Edged with etched, bronzed band
- Bronze ring collars foot four, flared and fluted ring turned columns
- Supporting a well proportioned frieze beneath overhung upper platform
- Frieze decorated with classical ormolu appliqué and corner mounts
- Well veined and complete, rouge marble top
- Pierced bronze gallery
- Etched guilloche pattern to edge band
A desirable display stand with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Height between lower shelf and top: 51cm (20'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.