Antique Jardiniere, English, Oak, Plant Stand, Liberty-esque, Arts and Crafts
Our Stock # 18.6448
This is an antique jardiniere. An English, oak plant stand with Liberty-esque Arts and Crafts taste, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- A wonderfully presented stand
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues throughout and wisps of medullary rays
- Appealing tapered design with a graceful aesthetic
- Classic Liberty design — however, unmarked as such
- Generous podium top with a pair of lower display tiers
- Arranged with an arched upper gallery over a free-standing lower display tier
- Ideal for an indoor jardiniere or as a display stand
- Tall, slender legs with concentric band decoration
- Standing upon four pad feet
This is an attractive antique jardiniere plant stand, equally at home for showcasing treasured items. Afforded a touch of Liberty-esque taste, this example of the Arts and Crafts movement is sure to brighten any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 28cm (11'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Upper Tier Diameter: 23cm (9")
Lower Tier Diameter: 27cm (10.75")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World